1. Heat the rapeseed oil over a medium heat in a large frying pan.
2. Fry the curry leaves and black mustard seeds in the rapeseed oil, until they begin to pop and become fragrant. Add the chicken and sautÃ© briefly.
3. Combine the fresh coriander, chilli, ginger, turmeric & cayenne in a food processor and blitz to a paste (add a little water if required). Add to the chicken and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the coconut milk, and simmer gently for approx. 20 minutes until the sauce has reduced and the chicken is cooked through. Adjust the seasoning to your taste using the fish sauce, lime juice & black pepper.
5. Serve a portion of the rice, topped with the curry. Top with additional coriander and coconut chips if desired.
Contains: Mustard, Soy