1. Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Cut four 30 x 40cm pieces of nonstick baking paper and divide the rice between all four squares and set aside.
2. Combine and mix in a bowl, the soy sauce, sriracha, honey, garlic and ginger.
3. Spread the rice evenly in a baking tray and lay each salmon fillet on top.
4. Cut up the broccoli head into small florets and divide evenly in the tray, surrounding the salmon.
5. Drizzle over the sauce and cover with foil.
6. Cook in the preheated oven for around 25 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
7. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and serve!