1. Heat your oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with foil or baking parchment.
2. Once you have cut your chicken breast into strips set aside.
3. Mix in a small bowl, the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, and the grated garlic cloves (siracha is optional). Add a splash of hot water if the mixture is too thick.
4. Add the marinade to the chicken and arrange on the skewers (if using), set aside to marinate for 30-45 minutes.
5. Place the marinated chicken onto the lined baking tray and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Serve with sweet chilli sauce, cucumber and salad (optional).
Top tip: These chicken skewers can also be added to wraps for lunch or served with rice for dinner!