1. Preheat the oven to 170oC.
2. In a food processor combine all the ingredients and blend to create a dough (only use enough orange juice to create a firm dough, add a little then more until you have the right consistency).
3. Roll the dough into a log, wrap in cling film and place into the fridge to chill for 20 minutes.
4. Slice the dough into 3mm thick rounds and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before moving to a wire rack to completely cool. Store in an airtight container.
Contains: Nuts, milk