1. Heat oil in a suitable pan and sweat the finely diced onions until
2.Add in the mince and fry until well browned and cooked through with no
lumps remaining. Add the chipotle spice.
3. Add the tomatoes, 200ml water, kidney beans and baked beans to the
mince and then the peppers. Cook out for
until a medium thick consistency.
4. Cut the wraps into 4's and set aside.
5. Place half the Burrito mince mixture into a 9x9 dish and lay 4 1/4s of the
wrap over the mince.
6. Repeat the layering one more time and finish with grated cheese.
7. Bake in the oven at 175C for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the pie is golden brown.
Serve with a side salad and enjoy!