1. Blitz the flaked almonds and 25g oats in a blender until you have a fine crumb.
2. Soak the dates in enough boiling water to just cover them, leave for 5 minutes.
3. Drain the dates (reserving the water) and combine with the remaining ingredients. Stir until the mixture is well mixed (using the water from the dates to help bring it together if required).
4. Oil hands and roll the mixture into 15g balls then the almond and oat crumb (if the crumb isn't sticking well roll the balls in water before the crumb).
5. Keep in the fridge if you can make them last that long!
Chef's tip: switch the honey for an alternative sweetener (such as maple syrup) if you want them to be suitable for vegans.
Contains: Nuts, Gluten