1. Gently heat the oil in a saucepan and sweat the onion until soft then add the garlic and ginger and continue to cook until soft.
2. Add the curry powder, turmeric, tomato puree and lentils and cook out gently for 1 minute, making sure not to burn.
3. Add the coconut milk, water and stock cude and bring to a boil and then turn down to simmer.
4. Add the chickpeas and cauliflower and simmer for 25-30 minutes until the cauliflower and lentils are soft.
6. To thicken the sauce mix the corn flour with enough water to make a wet paste and stir through the curry bring back to a simmer. Add lemon juice and yoghurt.