1. Preheat oven to 170°C. Drain the chickpeas.
2. Peel the carrots and trim the ends off. Slice each carrot in half and then on the angle. Drain the beetroot and slice in half. Slice each half into 3 or 4 wedges.
3. Add the carrot and beetroot to a bowl and add the oil, caraway seeds, cumin seeds and crushed chilies.
4. Place the veg on a lined baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Cool down once cooked. Combine the roasted veg with the chickpeas and stir together with the honey. Pick the parsley leaves and fold into the mix.
6. Place into a suitable serving dish and enjoy!
Chefs tip: This salad is delicious both warm and cold and served with Roast chicken!