For the seeded brittle
1. Preheat oven to 150°C.
2. Whisk the egg whites to stiff peaks. Whisk in the sugar to form a glossy mixture. Add the seeds and coat thoroughly.
3. Using a slotted spoon, place the seeds onto a baking tray lined with a silicone matt or baking parchment. Season well with the spice blend.
4. Place into the oven for 12-15 minutes. Remove and season again with the spice blend. Break apart and return to the oven for 12-15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool. Increase oven temperature to 200°C.
For the rice bowl
5. Combine shallots with half the rapeseed oil and the sherry vinegar. Mix with the cauliflower and quinoa. Season with salt and set aside to marinate for approx. 10-15 minutes.
6. Slice the tofu into ‘chips’ and dress with the remaining oil. Place onto a lined baking tray and season with a pinch of salt. Roast in the oven for approx. 15 minutes until caramelised.
7. To assemble, place a portion of the rice/quinoa at 12 o’clock and work clockwise with piles of your prepared ingredients (except the chillies) all the way around the bowl. Finish with a generous topping of the seed brittle.