1. Mix the flour, 200mls of yoghurt, salt and baking powder together and knead for 5 minutes.
2. Mix the carrots with 50g olive oil, cumin and coriander seeds and season. Place onto a tray, cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes at 200°C. Once cooked place the carrots in a bowl and mash coarsely.
3. Roughly chop the smoked almonds.
4. Halve the asparagus lengthways and dress with the olive oil, seasoning and zest and juice of half a lemon. Roast for 10 minutes at 220°C.
5. Place 200mls of yoghurt, coriander, juice of half a lemon and seasoning in a food processor and blitz until green.
6. Peel, seed and slice the cucumbers. Dress with the juice of half a lemon and a little olive oil.
7. Divide the dough into four balls, roll out into ten-inch rounds and chargrill for 30 seconds on each side. Brush immediately with olive oil and then sprinkle with sumac and za`atar.
To serve: Spread some of the coriander yoghurt over half of each flatbread and then add the crushed carrots and asparagus. Top with the cucumber pickle and then the nuts. Eat straight away!