1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Dress the tomatoes and onions in the rapeseed oil and place in a roasting dish. Roast in the oven for approximately 10 minutes. Remove the dish, add the garlic and return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes.
3. Blitz the roasted mixture in a blender with half of the coriander, vegetable stock and smoked chilli paste. Add to a suitable size saucepan with the red rice and quinoa. Leave to gently simmer for 15-20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile blacken the sweetcorn under a hot grill (or in a hot oven) and add 2/3 to the soup mixture, reserving the rest for garnish.
5. Toast the flour tortillas on one side, flip over and top with the grated halloumi. Place under the grill, until melted. Remove from the oven, allow to cool and slice into strips.
6. Season the soup with a pinch of sea salt and serve with a spoonful of the sour cream, the remaining burnt corn, fresh coriander and a small handful of tortilla strips.