1. Halve the tomatoes, drizzle with some olive oil and season. Roast at 150°C for 80 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel and roughly chop the ginger and garlic, roughly chop the chilli, blitz together to form a paste (you may need to add a splash of oil).
3. After the 80 minutes spread the paste over the tomatoes and bake for a further 40 minutes.
4. Cut the butternut squash in wedges, dress with olive oil and roast for 25 mins at 225°C.
5. Mix the yoghurt with the ground cardamom and the juice and zest from the lime.
6. Arrange the squash on a platter and top with the tomatoes, yoghurt, picked coriander and the crispy shallots.