1. Start by making your dressing. In a blender put the avocado, honey and juice from one of the lemons. Blitz until smooth before gradually adding the oil until emulsified. Season to taste.
2. Bring a pan of water to the boil before adding the quinoa and cooking for 9 minutes. Drain and allow to steam dry.
3. Preheat the oven to as hot as it will go (anything between 220°C and 240°C is ideal). Cut your broccoli down into florets. Dice the sweet potato into 2cm pieces. Dress both with 2 tsp oil. Roast in the oven until it is beginning to blacken (around 10 mins).
4. Halve the pomegranate and tap with a wooden spoon to remove the seeds. Roughly pick the parsley. Combine all of the salad ingredients in a bowl and lightly dress with the avocado dressing.
5. Lightly score the skin on your mackerel fillets, and season. Place under a hot grill until the skin is beginning to blacken and the fish is cooked through. Finish with the juice from the remaining lemon.
6. Serve a portion of the salad topped with the grilled mackerel.